Application Lifecycle Management
Application lifecycle management (ALM) is defined as the marriage of business management to software engineering made possible by tools that facilitate and integrate requirements management, architecture, coding, testing, tracking, and release management.
CorTechs’ CorTEST™ has facilitated this facet of our client’s SDLC since its conception in 1997.
Our Real World experiences using CorTEST™ as part of client’s application lifecycle management approach show that it:
- Increases productivity, as the team shares best practices for development and deployment, and developers need focus only on current business requirements
- Improves quality, so the final application meets the needs and expectations of users
- Breaks boundaries through collaboration and smooth information flow
- Accelerates development through simplified integration
- Cuts maintenance time by synchronizing application and design
- Maximizes investments in skills, processes, and technologies
- Increases flexibility by reducing the time it takes to build and adapt applications that support new business initiatives
As the complexity and sophistication of the software development task has grown, it has been matched by an increasing numbers of productivity tools. At CorTechs, we partner with some of the best software providers in the world and provide solutions using the latest technologies.